VeriTest FlexE: evaluating the ﬂow
Cleaning of narrow endoscope channels critically depends on the flow of water and chemicals that are flushed through them.
In order to adequately represent the flow inside the lumens FlexE capsules are uniquely shaped to ensure the velocity and character of this flow are equivalent to the real endoscope channels, and to ensure the VeriTest FlexE Tags with contamination are always inserted in the right orientation.
FlexE capsules are available in different sizes and are color-coded for easy identification.
- Uniquely designed to verify cleaning effectiveness inside of various sizes of endoscope channels
- Removeable VeriTest tags realistically simulate internal walls of narrow channels
- Natural, non-synthetic, protein test soil developed specifically for flexible endoscopes
- Compatible with different evaluation methods
- Quantifiable results when used with VeriTest Blue or ProReveal
VeriTest FlexE Tags are uniquely shaped to ensure you always fit them in the capsules correctly.
In addition, each FlexE tag comes inoculated with unique non-synthetic protein-based test soil created especially for unique challenges of flexible endoscopes.