Take the first step and reach out for a consultation.
Training and education are vastly important
Training and education are vastly important because they help develop critical thinking skills, improve performance, increase efficiency, and prevent errors.
Additionally, ongoing training and education help keep managers and staff up-to-date with the latest industry developments and technologies.
Our commitment with training and education is to keep your company or sterile processing department operating at peak performance and assure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
Consider QPRG for your training and education needs. Our qualifications provide best-in-class knowledge-based services for manufacturers and sterile processing departments.
- Design for cleanability
- Design for sterilizability
- Reprocessing performance design
- Materials compatibility
- Cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization process selection
- Sterilization and disinfection microbiology
- Cleaning validation methodologies – Pros and Cons
- Sterilization validation methodologies
For Sterile Processing Departments
- Proper decontamination and cleaning
- Disinfection or sterilization
- Sterilization best practices
- Cleaning, Disinfection, and Sterilization Verification
- Reading and Making Sense of IFUs
- Detergent selection and application
- Water quality and purity – type and application
- Steam Quality: what it is, why it matters, and why it should be measured
- Workplace environment
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Workflow management and staffing levels
- Continuing Education and Certification (CEUs)
- Quality manual authoring, including well-composed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)