From complex medical devices to every cleaning aspect of Sterile Processing, QPRG is involved.
As active participants in the US and international medical device standards-making process and WITH active involvement with sterile processing departments, we get genuine feedback about reusable medical devices, their reprocessing, their IFUs, and the good and bad of medical device design.
The GOOD news is that we can share this vital information with you, the medical device manufacturer.
Difficulty with any design or documentation feature will lead to feedback up the chain to the doctor, and no informed doctor wants to use a device that can’t be rendered safe for use on patients.
Our experience in assisting manufacturers of reusable devices and reprocessing equipment can help streamline your design process and avoid costly device redesign. Avoid the path of others and let us work together to a better and safer means for device use.
Areas of Expertise:
- Rigid Endoscopic Devices
- Flexible Endoscopic Devices
- Orthopedic Instruments and Power Tools
- Ethylene oxide
- Hydrogen peroxide/plasma
- Washers and Washer/Disinfector
- Thermal and chemical disinfection
- Alkaline and enzyme detergents
- Design for sterilizability
- Design for cleanability
- Human factors, including design for reprocessing
- IFUs utilizing standard cycles and methods and clear writing style